Try these tips if you have problems using the HSL app
Some users have experienced problems using the HSL app. Try the following tips if you have problems with buying a ticket, log in or showing a valid season ticket, or if you get the “No network connection” error.
- Log out from the app: go to More and select Settings.
- The app will return to the start mode. Select More > Settings and log in again using your HSL account.
- You may get a network connection error when logging in. The error message is incorrect. It may mean that you have not confirmed your contact details for the HSL app or that there was a typo in the password. It is also possible that your device’s browser provided an old saved default password. In this case, use the Forgot your password feature
- If you are using an iPhone device, the app may get stuck after log in. If this happens, close the app and reopen it.
- If you have a valid season ticket, you can retrieve it by going to Tickets and selecting any season ticket as if you were buying a new ticket. The app will notify you of a valid ticket and ask for permission to transfer it to your device.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by these problems. We are doing everything we can to solve the problems as soon as possible.