Public transport services when switching to winter time
Finland will switch back to winter time during the night between next Saturday and Sunday. Clocks are turned back one hour on 27 October at 4am. The Saturday service will run on summer time, i.e. also early morning services will run on summer time. Beginning from Sunday morning service, transport services will operate on winter time. The night fare will be in use according to summer time.
The following services will run on both summer and winter time:
- Vantaa internal route 61 at 3.10am and 3.40am from Tikkurila and the airport
- Vantaa internal route 62 at 3.10am from Mellunmäki and at 3.10am and 3.40am from Tikkurila
- Regional route 620 at 3.10am and 3.40am from the Central Railway Station (Rautatientori) and at 3.25am and 3.55am from the airport
The following services will run on winter time:
- Route 633N at 3.10am and 4.14am from the Central Railway Station
- Route U840 at 3.00am from Porvoo and at 4.00am from Helsinki
Commuter trains will leave from their departure stations according to summer time until 4am. T train from Helsinki to Riihimäki at 4.01am, will leave from Helsinki according to winter time at 3.01am. There is no train at 4.01am winter time.