HSL’s services on All Saints' Day 1 November
On All Saints’ Day, Saturday 1 November, a Sunday service will operate on all Helsinki region transport services. On the night of Saturday/Sunday, buses, the Metro and commuter trains will operate an extended weekend service, i.e. the night services will operate as usual on Saturdays.
Also U line buses will operate a Sunday service but the SS services will not operate. Some U line buses will have additional services on the Saturday/Sunday night.
Also commuter trains will operate a Sunday service. I, N, T, H and L trains will have additional services on the Saturday/Sunday night.
Additional train services:
- I trains from Helsinki at 10.16pm, 10.46pm and 11.16pm
- I trains from Tikkurila at 11.16pm and 11.46pm
- N trains from Helsinki at 0.01am, 1.01am, 2.01am and 3.01am
- N trains from Kerava at 0.45am, 1.45am, 2.45am and 3.45am
- T trains from Helsinki at 2.31am and 4.01am
- H train from Riihimäki at 11.14pm
- T trains from Riihimäki at 0.37am and 1.37am
- L trains from Helsinki at 2.47am and 3.47am.
Additional services to cemeteries on All Saints’ Day
Bus 24X will run to the Hietaniemi cemetery every 20 minutes from Erottaja 11.22am-4.42pm and from Hietaniemi 11.46am-5.06pm.
Bus 732B will run every 20 minutes from Helsinki to Honkanummi 9.30am-2.50pm, and from Honkanummi to Helsinki 10am-3.20pm.
Vantaa internal route 99 will be running from Ruskeasanta cemetery via Tikkurila and Honkanummi cemetery to Peijas.