Tram routes 2, 3, 4/T and 7A/B diverted 21 - 22 March
Tram routes 2, 3, 4/T and 7A/B are diverted from Saturday morning 21 March until the end of service on Sunday 22 March due to Streat Helsinki street food event. Katariinankatu, Aleksanterinkatu (between Unioninkatu and- Katariinankatu) and Pohjoisesplanadi (between Unioninkatu and Helenankatu) are closed to traffic.
Tram route 2
- Uses the normal route from the Nordenskiöldinkatu terminus to the Olympia Terminal.
- From the Olympia Terminal, the tram runs along Laivasillankatu, Tehtaankatu, Laivurinkatu, Fredrikinkatu, Bulevardi, Mannerheimintie and via Kamppi and Töölö to Nordenskiöldinkatu.
Tram route 3
- Uses the normal route from Nordenskiöldinkatu via Kallio and Hakaniemi to the Central Railway Station from where the tram continues along Mannerheimintie, Aleksanterinkatu, Unioninkatu to the Market Square and Eteläranta.
- From the Olympia Terminal the tram continues along the normal route.
NOTE! Between Market Square - Eira - Bulevardi trams 2 and 3 run only in one direction, from Market Square towards Eira. The route numbers of trams 2 and 3 change as usual.
Tram route 4/T
- Runs via the Central Railway Station, Liisankatu and Snellmaninkatu. I.e., the tram does not serve Aleksanterinkatu between Mannerheimintie and Snellmaninkatu. There is no direct connection from the Aleksanterinkatu tram stops to the Katajanokka terminal.
Tram route 7A/B
- Runs via the Central Railway Station and does not serve Kruununhaka.