Disruptions to traffic on 10 June due to Helsinki Half Marathon
There will be diversions and delays to public transport in Helsinki on Saturday 10 June due to the Helsinki Half Marathon and Helsinki10. Runners will start from Alvar Aallon katu at 8.45am and 9.30am and the finish line is by the Finlanfia Hall. Some 3,000 runners are expected to join the run.
Disruptions to bus services
Töölönlahdenkatu 8.45am-8.52am and 9.30am-9.37am
- Delays to services running to/from Elielinaukio Helsinki10 may cause delays also towards the end of the race.
Munkkisaarenkatu about 8.55am-9.15am
- Possible delays to bus route 14
Hermannin rantatie about 9.35am-11am
- Possible delays to bus route 55
Disruptions to tram services
Jätkäsaarenlaituri about 8.50am-9.05am:
- Possible delays to tram 9
Merisotilaantori about 9.10am-9.30am:
- Runners will cross the tracks at the Merisotilaantori turnaround. There may be short delays to tram 4.
Teollisuuskatu about 9.30am-11.30am:
-Tram route 9 diverted to run along Kaarlenkatu, Helsinginkatu, Läntinen Brahenkatu and Sturenkatu to St. Paul's Church (Paavalin kirkko).
The following stops will not be served: “Helsinginkatu” (0250 and 0651), “Fleminginkatu” (0652 and 0653), “Sturenkatu” (0654 and 0655), “Pasilan konepaja” (0658 and 0659), “Jämsänkatu” (0660 and 0661), “Asemapäällikönkatu” (0662 and 0663), “Kellosilta” (0616), “Messukeskus” (0614) and “Pasilan asema” (0612).