New route for bus 26 from 5 February
Bus 26 will be rerouted from 5 February to run via Sörnäinen Metro Station and Hämeentie. The bus will run every 20 minutes at peak times. The change is made to improve services to the new Kalasatama health and wellness center.
- Between Hakaniemi and Kalasatama, the bus will run in both directions via Hämeentie and Junatie. In other words, the bus will no longer run via Sörnäisten rantatie. Bus 55 will continue to serve Sörnäiseten rantatie.
- In the area of Sörnäistenniemi, the bus will run along Hermannin rantatie, Leonkatu, Capellan puistotie and Työpajankatu.
- The Kalasatama terminus will move from Työpajankatu to the Kalasatama health and wellness center, from where the bus will run vai Kalasatamankatu and Verkkosaarenkatu to Vanha talvitie.
Transfer links from 2 February
- Passengers from the direction of Herttoniemi and Pasila can change from buses 50, 58, 58B and 59 to bus 26 at the "Junatie" bus stops H2179 and H2180 on Teollisuuskatu.
- Passengers can change from trams 1,6,7 and 8 and from buses running along Mäkelänkatu and Hämeentie to the Metro at Sörnäinen Metro Station and to bus 26 at stops H2409 and H2410 located on Hämeentie.