Changes to T and R train services on the night of 7 May between Kerava and Riihimäki
30.04.2018 – Edited 13.08.2020
There will be changes to the R and T train services on the night of Monday 7 May between Kerava and Riihimäki due to track maintenance work.
Changes to services:
- The 0.40am R train and 1.46am T train from Helsinki will terminate at Kerava. Replacement bus 969X will leave from Kerava to Riihimäki at 1.05am and 2.28am.
- The 3.04am T train from Riihimäki will not run (Jokela 3.25am). Replacement bus 969X will leave from Riihimäki at 2.54am and run via the intermediate stations (Jokela 3.27am) to Kerava, from where passengers can continue by the 4.17am T train to Helsinki.
- The 3.44am T train from Kerava to Helsinki will not run. A replacement T train will leave from Kerava at 4.17am, arriving at Helsinki at 4.53am.
Stops served by replacement bus 969X
- Kerava: Bay 12(Ke0424) to Riihimäki
- Ainola: Replacement stops on Poikkitie, on both sides of the Myrskykatu intersection.
- Järvenpää: Bay 1 "Järvenpään Matkahuolto" (Jä2100) to Kerava ana bay 4 "Järvenpään Matkah." (Jä2104) to Riihimäki
- Saunakallio: Replacement stop in the direction of Järvenpää, "Saunakallio" (Jä2017) on Wärtsilänkatu. Replacement stops in the direction of Jokela: "Saunakallio" (Jä2018) on Wärtsilänkatu
- Jokela: Jokela station (Tu6100) to Riihimäki and Jokela station (Tu6101) to Kerava