Changes to T and R train services between Kerava and Riihimäki on the night of 2 July
27.06.2018 – Edited 13.08.2020
There will be alterations to R and T train services between Kerava and Riihimäki on the night of Monday 2 July due to maintenance.
- The 0.40am R train from Helsinki and 1.46am T train from Helsinki will terminate at Kerava, where passengers can change to replacement bus 969X leaving at 1.05am and 2.28am to Riihimäki via the intermediate stations.
- The 3.04am T train from Riihimäki (at Jokela 3.25am) will not run. Replacement bus 969X will leave from Riihimäki at 2.54am and run via the intermediate stations (at Jokela 3.27am) to Kerava, where passengers can change to T train to Helsinki leaving at 4.17am.
- The 3.44am T train from Kerava will not run. There will be a replacement T train from Kerava at 4.17am, arriving at Helsinki at 4.53am.
Stops served by replacement 969X at stations
- Kerava: Bay 12(Ke0424) to Riihimäki
- Ainola: Replacement stops on Poikkitie, on both sides of the Myrskykatu intersection.
- Järvenpää: Bay 1 "Järvenpään Matkahuolto" (Jä2100) to Kerava and bay 4 "Järvenpään Matkah." (Jä2104) to Riihimäki.
- Saunakallio: Replacement stop in the direction of Järvenpää "Saunakallio" (Jä2017) on Wärtsilänkatu. Replacement stop in the direction of Jokela "Saunakallio" (Jä2018) on Wärtsilänkatu.
- Jokela: Jokela station (Tu6100) to Riihimäki and Jokela station (Tu6101) to Kerava.