Major disruptions to I, P, L and A trains 18 July - 4 August
Changes to commuter train services 18 July–4 August:
- A and L trains will not stop at Ilmala.
- During the daytime, P trains will leave from Pasila and run to Helsinki Airport via Huopalahti and Myyrmäki.
- I trains from the airport will run via Myyrmäki and Huopalahti and terminate at Pasila during the daytime.
- At night, P and I train will not stop at Ilmala.
I and P trains to/from Helsinki Airport:
Only P trains will run from the airport to Helsinki via Tikkurila. I trains will run from Helsinki to the airport via Tikkurila.
- From Monday to Friday, P trains will leave from Pasila 6.08am-9.57pm.
- I trains from Helsinki Airport 5.14am-9.19pm will terminate at Pasila.
- On Saturdays, P trains will leave from Pasila 8.08am-9.57pm.
- I trains from Helsinki Airport 7.34am-9.19pm will terminate at Pasila.
- On Sundays, P trains will leave from Pasila 10.23am-9.57pm.
- I trains from Helsinki Airport 9.44am-9.19pm will terminate at Pasila.
A and L trains:
A trains will operate a reduced service, running between Helsinki and Leppävaara every 30 minutes 17 July-4 August. A and L trains will not stop at Ilmala. Passengers going to Ilmala can change to an I or P train at Huopalahti or Pasila, for example. At night, bus 23 or 23N runs from Pasila to Ilmala.
The track works are part of the Finnish Transport Agency’s HELRA Project, liikennevirasto.fi/helra.