Changes to T and R train services between Kerava and Riihimäki on the night of 6 August
01.08.2018 – Edited 13.08.2020
There will be changes to R and T train services between Kerava and Riihimäki on the night of 6 August due to maintenance.
Changes to services:
- The 0.40am R train and 1.46am T train from Helsinki will terminate at Kerava, where passengers can change to replacement bus 969X leaving for Riihimäki at 1.05am and 2.28am via the intermediate stations.
- The 3.04am T train from Riihimäki (Jokela 3.25am) will not run. Replacement bus 969X, leaving at 2.54am, will run from Riihimäki via the intermediate stations (Jokela at 3.27am) to Kerava, where passengers can change to the 4.17am T train to Helsinki.
- The 3.44 T train from Kerava will not run. A replacement T train will leave from Kerava at 4.17am and arrive at Helsinki at 4.53am.
Bus stops served by replacent bus 969X at stations
- Kerava: Bay 12(Ke0424) to Riihimäki
- Ainola: Replacement stops on Poikkitie, both sides of Myrskykatu intersection.
- Järvenpää: Bay 1 "Järvenpään Matkahuolto" (Jä2100) to Kerava and bay 4 "Järvenpään Matkah." (Jä2104) to Riihimäki
- Saunakallio: Replacement stop in the direction of Järvenpää, "Saunakallio" (Jä2017) on Wärtsilänkatu, in the direction of Jokela: "Saunakallio" (Jä2018) on Wärtsilänkatu
- Jokela: "Jokelan asema" (Tu6100) to Riihimäki and "Jokelan asema" (Tu6101) to Kerava