Changes to T and R trains on the night of 7 January between Kerava and Riihimäki
There will be changes to R and T train services on the night of Monday 7 January between Kerava and Riihimäki due to maintenance. Please not that in Järvenpää, the stops for replacement bus 969X are at Järvenpää station.
Changes to services:
- The 0.40am R train from Helsinki and 1.51am T train from Helsinki will terminate at Kerava, from where passengers can continue by replacement bus 969X to Riihimäki. The bus leaves at 1.05am and 2.33am and runs via the intermediate stations.
- The 2.56am train from Riihimäki (Jokela 3.16am) will only run from Kerava to Helsinki. Bus 969X will leave from Riihimäki at 2.42am (Jokela 3.15am) via the intermediate stations to Kerava, where passengers can change to N train leaving to Helsinki at 4.05am.
For detailed timetables of the replacement bus, see the Journey Planner
Stops served by replacement bus 969X at stations
- Jokela: Jokelan asema (Tu6100) Riihimäen suuntaan ja Jokelan asema (Tu6101) Keravan suuntaan.
- Kerava: Bay 12 (Ke0424) to Riihimäki
- Ainola: Stops on Poikkitie, on both sides of the Myrskykatu intersection.
- Järvenpää: Järvenpää railway station, Platform 15 (Jä 2125) to Kerava and Platform 16 (Jä2126) to Jokela
- Saunakallio: Stop in the direction of Järvenpää:, "Saunakallio" (Jä2017) on Wärtsilänkatu. Stop in the direcion of Jokela: "Saunakallio" (Jä2018) on Wärtsilänkatu
The replacement buses and above-mentioned trains will be low-floor.