Changes to T and R trains between Kerava and Riihimäki and train replacement bus on the night of 2 September
There will be changes to R and T train services on the night of Monday 2 September between Kerava and Riihimäki due to maintenance. Please note that in Järvenpää, the stops for replacement bus 969X are at Järvenpää station.
Changes to services:
- The 0.40am R train from Helsinki and 1.51am T train from Helsinki will terminate at Kerava, from where passengers can continue by replacement bus 969X to Riihimäki. The bus leaves at 1.05am and 2.33am and runs via the intermediate stations.
- The 2.56am train from Riihimäki (Jokela 3.16am) will only run from Kerava to Helsinki. Bus 969X will leave from Riihimäki at 2.42am (Jokela 3.15am) via the intermediate stations to Kerava, where passengers can change to N train leaving to Helsinki at 4.05am.
- The 3.53am T train from Riihimäki will wil replaced by a train leaving at 4am. The train will leave from Jokela at 4.20am and from Kerava at 4.39am, i.e. 7 minutes later than usual.
There will also be changes to departure platforms at Kerava. For detailed timetables of the replacement bus, see the Journey Planner
Stops served by replacement bus 969X at stations
- Kerava: Bay 12 (Ke0424) to Riihimäki.
- Ainola: Replacement stops on Poikkitie, on both sides of the Myrskykatu intersection.
- Järvenpää: Järvenpää railway station, bay 15 (Jä2125) to Kerava and bay 16 (Jä2126) to Jokela.
- Saunakallio: In the direction of Järvenpää, "Saunakallio" (Jä2017) on Wärtsilänkatu. In the direction of Jokela, "Saunakallio" (Jä2018) on Wärtsilänkatu
- Jokela: "Jokelan asema" (Tu6100) to Riihimäki and "Jokelan asema" (Tu6101) to Kerava.
The replacement buses and above-mentioned trains will be low-floor.
Route of bus 969X in the HSL area