Changes to departure platforms at Pasila station at night 7-9 March
There will be changes to departure platforms at Pasila station on two nights due to constructio work:
- from Saturday 7 March 11.25pm to Sunday 8 March 10am
- from Sunday 8 March 11.25pm to Monday 9 March 5am
Platforms 1 and 2 will be closed and there will be changes to trains using platforms 3-6:
- K, I and T trains in the direction of Tikkurila will use platform 3
- K, P and T trains to Helsinki will use platform 5
- R and Z trains as well as northbound long-distance trains will use platform 4
- R and Z trains as well as long-distance trains to Helsinki will use platform 6
Other changes are possible. Some trains may have to wait for other trains to pass, causing them to be delayed. Please check displays at the station.
In addition, track work in Riihimäki will disrupt train services between Hyvinkää and Riihimäki on the night of Saturday 7 March to Sunday 8 March from 1am to 4.40am. Six R and T trains will be replaced by buses between Hyvinkää and Riihimäki. More information about this service alteration affecting services outside the HSL area is available on VR's website. Trains will run between Helsinki and Hyvinkää as usual.