I and P trains running every 20 minutes on 18 March
The ongoing overtime and shift-trading ban of locomotive drivers as well as increased sickness absence due to the coronavirus outbreak are affecting train services. There are cancellations to HSL commuter train services on Wednesday 18 March. I and P trains serving Helsinki Airport will run every 20 minutes, i.e. every other train is cancelled at peak times. Other cancellations are possible. Please check the Journey Planner and displays at stations.
I trains departing from Helsinki:
- Between 5.36am and 6.36pm at 16, 36 and 56 minutes past the hour will run.
- Between 18.36pm and 22.06pm at 06 and 36 minutes past the hour will run.
- Between 22.06pm and 5.36am normal trafic
P trains departing from Helsinki:
- Between 6.08am and 9.08pm at 8, 28 and 48 minutes past the hour will run.
- Between 21.23pm and 23.23pm at 23 ja 53 minutes past the hour will run.
- Between 23.23pm and 6.08am normal tarfic.