Some trains not stopping at Ilmala station on 15 March, changes to departure platforms at Pasila station 14-16 March
Tracks will be closed at Pasila station 14 to 16 March due to the demolition of the temporary station. On Sunday 15 March, some trains to Helsinki will run past Ilmala station without stopping. In addition, there will be changes to departure platforms at Pasila station from Saturday evening to Monday morning.
Some trains not stopping at Ilmala station on 15 March
The following L and I trains will not stop at Ilmala station on Sunday 15 March:
- L trains to Helsinki from Ilmala 6.36am to 9.36am
- I train to Helsinki from Ilmala at 10.01am
The above-mentioned L and I trains will use platform 8 at Pasila station instead of platform 10.
Other trains will stop at Ilmala station as usual.
Changes to departure platforms at Pasila station 14-16 March
Main line trains (platforms 1-6)
Platforms 1 and 2 will be closed as follows:
- Sat 14 March 11.25pm to Sun 15 March 10am
- Sun 15 March 11.25pm to Mon 16 March 5am
There will be changes to trains usually using platforms 1-6:
- K, I and T trains in the direction of Tikkurila will use platform 3
- K, P and T trains to Helsinki will use platform 5
- R and Z trains as well as northbound long-distance trains will use platform 4
- R and Z trains as well as long-distance trains to Helsinki will us platform 6
Coastal line trains (platforms 10-11)
Platform 11 will be and A, L and P trains in the direction of Huopalahti will use platform 10 during the following times:
- Sat 14 March 11.35pm to Sun 15 March 10am
- Sun 15 March 11.35pm to Mon 16 March 5am
15 March, trains to Helsinki (platforms 8-10)
The following L trains and I train will not stop at Ilmala station. At Pasila station, the trains will use plaftorm 8 instead of platform 10:
- L trains to Helsinki from Pasila 6.38am-9.38am
- I train to Helsinki from Pasila at 10.03am
The Journey Planner shows the usual departure platforms for the trains, the changes to departure platforms are not updated inot the system.
Other changes to departure platforms are possible and some trains may have to wait for oncoming trains to pass during the demolition works.
Please check the displays at the station for up-to-date information.