I and P trains not running between Helsinki Airport and Aviapolis on the night of Sat 25 July – additional services on bus routes 562N and 576
I and P trains will not run between Helsinki Airport and Aviapolis on the night of Saturday 25/Sunday 26 July from midnight to 6am due to track work. I trains will run from Helsinki to the airport and from Aviapolis to Helsinki to their normal timetables. P trains will run from Helsinki to Aviapolis and from the airport to Helsinki to their normal timetables. Some additional train and bus services will operate on certain sections of route.
You can check alternative services, timetables and routes also using the Journey Planner.
The following buses serve the section of route not served by the trains during the disruption:
- 415N from Helsinki city center and Helsinki Airport via Mannerheimintie, Myyrmäki and Aviapolis
- 561 from Malmi to Helsinki Airport
- 562N from Tikkurila to Helsinki Airport via Aviapolis
- 576 from Tikkurila to Kivistö via Aviapolis
- 615 from Helsinki city center to Helsinki Airport via Mäkelänkatu and Aviapolis
- 624N and 631 from Tikkurila to Leinelä
Routes 562N and 576 will have some additional services.
Service changes on the night of 25/26 July in detail
- I trains from Helsinki at 11.36pm, 0.06am, 0.36am and 5.06am are cancelled between Helsinki Airport and Aviapolis
- Otherwise the trains will run as usual. The trains will depart from Aviapolis via Myyrmäki and Huopalahti to Helsinki as usual at 0.06am, 0.36am, 1.06am and 5.36am
- In addition, the following additional I trains will run:
- From Helsinki via Tikkurila to Helsinki Airport at 11.14pm and 1.06am
- From Aviapolis via Myyrmäki and Huopalahti to Helsinki at 1.36am, 2.06am and 5.56am
- P trains from Helsinki at 11.23pm, 11.48pm, 0.18am, 0.48am, 1.18am and 5.18am will be cancelled between Aviapolis and Helsinki Airport.
- Otherwise the trains will run as usual. The trains will depart from the airport to Helsinki as usual at 11.56pm, 0.21am, 0.51am, 1.21am, 1.51am and 5.51am
- In addtion, the following additional P train will run:
- From Helsinki via Myyrmäki to Aviapolis at 4.48am
- Bus route 562, Helsinki Airport-Aviapolis-Tikkurila-Mellunmäki, will have additional service:
- From Helsinki Airport at 1.35am (From Aviapolis at 1.40am)
- Bus route 576, Tikkurila-Aviapolis-Seutula-Kivistö, will have additional services:
- From Tikkurila:
- Tikkurila 0.20am – Aviapolis 0.37am – Kivistö 1.02am (connection to the 1.11am I train to Helsinki)
- Tikkurila 1.20am – Aviapolis 1.37am – Kivistö 2.02am (connection to the 2.11am I train to Helsinki)
- From Kivistö:
- (connection from the P train arriving at 0.13am) Kivistö 0.20am – Aviapolis 0.45am – Tikkurila 0.59am
- (connection from the P trains arriving at 1.13am) Kivistö 1.20am – Aviapolis 1.45am – Tikkurila 1.59am
- (connection from the P train arriving at 5.13am) Kivistö 5.20am – Aviapolis 5.43am – Tikkurila 5.58am
- From Tikkurila: