Changes to R and T train services and replacement bus between Kerava and Riihimäki on the night of 6 September
There will be changes to R and T train services between Kerava and Riihimäki on the night of Monday 6 September. The changes are caused by track maintenance. Replacement bus 969X will run from Kerava to Riihimäki via the intermediate stations.
Changes to services
From the direction of Helsinki
- The 0.40am R train from Helsinki and 1.51am T train from Helsinki will terminate at Kerava.
At Kerava, passengers can change to replacement bus 969X leaving at 1.07am and 2.33am. The bus will run via the intermediate stations.
From the direction of Riihimäki
- The R train from Tampere arriving at Riihimäki station at 0.16am which normally departs from Riihimäki to Helsinki at 0.25am will terminate at Riihimäki.
Replacement bus 969X will depart from Riihimäki at 0.28am and run via the intermediate stations (Jokela 0.58am) to Kerava, where passengers can change to the 1.44am T train to Helsinki and all the intermediate stations.
- The 2.55am T train from Riihimäki will only run between Kerava and Helsinki.
The train will depart from Kerava at 3.32am. Replacement bus 969X will depart from Riihimäki at 2.48am and run via the intermediate stations (Jokela 3.18am) to Kerava, where passengers can change to the 4.04am K train to Helsinki.
- The 3.53am T train from Riihimäki will be replaced by a T train departing at 4.00am.
The train will depart from Jokela at 4.14am and from Kerava at 4.32am. From Kerava, the train will continue to Helsinki and run according to normal T train timetables.
There will also be platform changes at Kerava station. Timetables for the replacement bus are available in the Journey Planner.
Stops served by replacement bus 969X at train stations in the HSL area
- Kerava station: bay 11 (Ke0408) in the direction of Jokela.
- Ainola: on Poikkitie, on both sides of the Myrskykatu intersection: Ratsastuskeskus (Jä0029) in the direction of Kerava, Ratsastuskeskus (Jä0030) in the direction of Jokela.
- Järvenpää station, bay 15 (Jä2125) in the direction of Kerava and bay 16 (Jä2126) in the direction of Jokela.
- Saunakallio: on Wärtsilänkatu: Saunakallio (Jä2017) in the direction of Kerava, Saunakallio (Jä2018) in the direction of Jokela.
- Jokela: Jokelan asema (Tu6101) in the direction of Kerava and Jokelan asema (Tu6100) in the direction of Riihimäki.
The replacement buses and all above-mentioned trains will be low-floor.
Route of bus 969X in the HSL area on the map
Route information provided on the map is available on the Journey Planner in an accessible format: