Changes to R and T train services and replacement bus between Kerava and Riihimäki on the night of 1 August
There will be changes to R and T train services between Kerava and Riihimäki on the night of Monday 1 August/Tuesday 2 August due to track maintenance. Replacement bus 969X will run between Kerava and Riihimäki via the intermediate stations.
There will be changes to R and T train services between Kerava and Riihimäki on the night of Monday 1 August/Tuesday 2 August due to track maintenance.
Bus 969X will replace R and T trains and run between Kerava and Riihimäki via the intermediate stations.
Changes to services
From the direction of Helsinki
- The 0.40am R train from Helsinki and 1.51am T train from Helsinki will terminate at Kerava.
From Kerava, passengers can continue by replacement bus 969X to Riihimäki. The bus will depart at 1.08am and 2.33am and run via the intermediate stations.
From the direction of Riihimäki
- The T train, which usually departs from Riihimäki at 2.55am, will depart from Kerava. The train will depart from Kerava to Helsinki at 3.32am.
Replacement bus 969X will depart from Riihimäki at 2.48am and run via the intermediate stations (Jokela 3.18am) to Kerava, where passengers can change to the 4.04am K train that runs to Helsinki via the intermediate stations.
- The 3.55am T train from Riihimäki will be replaced by a T train departing from Riihimäki at 4am.
The train will depart from Jokela at 4.14am and from Kerava at 4.32am. From Kerava, the train will continue to Helsinki and run according to normal T train timetables.
There will also be platform changes at Kerava station for R and T trains. All the above-mentioned R and T trains will be low-floor.
Timetables for replacement bus 969X are available in the Journey Planner. The replacement buses are low-floor.
You can use the same tickets as for the trains when travelling on a replacement bus. If you have a valid ticket, you can board the replacement buses using the middle doors and do not need to show your ticket to the driver.
NB! Replacement buses do not always have a scanner for reading HSL cards, meaning that buying a value ticket on a replacement bus is not always possible.
Stops served by the replacement buses in the HSL area
- Kerava station: bay 11 (Ke0408)in the direction of Jokela.
- Ainola: on Ainolanväylä, on both sides of the Myrskykatu intersection: Ratsastuskeskus (Jä0029)in the direction of Kerava, Ratsastuskeskus (Jä0030) in the direction of Jokela.
- Järvenpää station: bay 15 (Jä2125)in the direction of Kerava and bay 16 (Jä2126) in the direction of Jokela.
- Saunakallio: on Wärtsilänkatu: Saunakallio (Jä2017)in the direction of Kerava, Saunakallio (Jä2018) in the direction of Jokela.
- Jokela: Jokelan asema (Tu6101) in the direction of Kerava and Jokelan asema (Tu6100) in the direction of Riihimäki.
The buses will not serve any other stops along their route.
Route of bus 969X in the HSL area on a map
Route information provided on the map is available on the Journey Planner in an accessible format: