HSL ticket sales partially unavailable on the night of 5 February
HSL’s back-end systems will be undergoing maintenance on the night of 5 February 11pm-3am. During this time some ticket sales services will be unavailable.
During the maintenance, tickets will not be available from
- R-kiosks and other sales points
- full-range ticket machines
- single ticket machines
Tickets will be available as usual
- using the HSL app (single, day and season tickets)
- using card readers (value tickets)
- from parking ticket machines in Helsinki (Helsinki internal single tickets)
- from bus drivers (single tickets and one-day tickets with cash
You can also buy single tickets in advance from sales points or top up your HSL card with value or a season ticket. The HSL app is available for Android and iPhone devices. Downlowd the app on your phone and buy tickets on there.
More information about the HSL app is available at www.hsl.fi/en/app.
Sales points: sales point search