HSL ticket sales partially unavailable in the early morning of 10 March
HSL’s back-end systems will be undergoing maintenance on the early morning of Sunday 10 March 2am-7am. During this time some ticket sales services will be unavailable. In addition, real-time information will not be available on HSL’s displays at stops and stations as well as in the Journey Planner.
During the maintenance, tickets will not be available from
- R-kiosks and other sales points
- Full-range ticket machines
Tickets will be available as usual using
- The HSL app (single, day and season tickets)
- Card readers (value tickets)
- HSL single ticket machines
- Parking ticket machines in Helsinki (Helsinki internal, regional and Extended region 3 single tickets)
- From bus drivers (single tickets and one-day tickets with cash)
You can also buy single tickets in advance from sales points or top up your HSL card with value or a season ticket. The HSL app is available for Android and iPhone devices. Downlowd the app on your phone and buy tickets on there.
More information about the HSL app is available at www.hsl.fi/en/app.
Find a sales point: www.hsl.fi/en/tickets-and-fares/sales-points