HSL card refunds due to the coronavirus epidemic: instructions
If you do not need to use public transport due to the coronavirus epidemic, you can get a refund for a season ticket on your HSL card.
You will get a refund if
- Your season ticket was purchased on or before 16 March 2020, and
- Your season ticket is valid on or after 16 April 2020
The refund is paid for the days extending beyond 16 April (incl. the said date). Any value loaded on your card will also be refunded. In order to get the refund, you must mail your HSL card and a refund application form to HSL by the end of May.
This is what you need to do
- Print out the refund application form (no longer available). If you do not have a printer, write the requested information on a piece of paper.
- Fill in the form or write the requested information on a piece of paper.
- Put your HSL card and the form or piece of paper with the requested information in an envelope (no stamp needed) and send it to:
HSL Customers Services/Refunds
Tunnus: 501 8244
The refund processing time is about 2 to 4 weeks. You can get a new HSL card free of charge from our HSL card service point only after the refund has been processed at HSL and the refund shows on your bank account.
If you send an application but you are not entitled to a refund, we will contact you by email and return your HSL card to you by mail.
No cancellation fees on the HSL app in April
Cancellation fees will not be charged for terminating auto-renewing saver subscriptions in April. Cancellation fees charged to customers after 16 March will be refunded in May.