The following car rental agencies offer benefits for HSL’s customers. To get the discount, show your Travel Card at the rental agency. The discount is a benefit offered to regular customers using a Travel Card season ticket.
A 10% discount on normal holiday and weekend prices in car rentals located in the HSL area
- VW Polo for €112 (Friday 3pm-Monday 8am).The price includes VAT, an insurance with an excess of €950 and maximum 600 kilometers.
- VW Transporter van for €140/day Monday-Friday The price includes VAT, an insurance with an excess of €1,250 and maximum 200 kilometers.
Up to 15% discount on the normal prices, fixed-price weekend packages
- GPS free of charge when you rent a car.
- You can return the car to any Sixt locations in the metropolitan area free of charge.
HSL’s Travel Card customers get benefits when they join 24Rent or City Car Club.
No sign-up fee (normally €15)
Monthly fee, 'basic membership' -50% on the list prices (not applicable to possible packages or company memberships)
A monthly HSL benefit campaign, more information provided in the 24Rent newsletter
This is what to do:
Fill in the sign up form (in Finnish only) at 24rent.fi.
Enter the 18-digit Travel Card number (on the back of the card) in the field reserved for it.
Book a car. HSL member discounts are activated after the first rental.
More information about benefits for HSL customers (24Rent, in Finnish only)
City Car Club :
Please note that you can benefit from the special prices only provided you have a season ticket on your Travel Card
- S package €7.50/month (normal price €10/month)
- M package €22.50/month (normal price €30/month)
- L package €37.50/month (normal price €50/month)
This is what to do:
- Fill in the sign up form at www.citycarclub.fi
- Enter the 18-digit Travel Card number (on the back of the card) in the field reserved for it.
- The cars are at your disposal once City Car Club has confirmed your application and you have had a brief introduction to the use of the service.
More information and sign up form (City Car Club)
Kliento loyalty program
Travel Card customers can use the HSL Travel Card as a Kliento loyalty card and enjoy a range of benefits in brick-and-mortar stores and restaurants in the Helsinki metropolitan area.
The Travel Card serves as a loyalty card in all stores and restaurants included in the Kliento service. Simply show your Travel Card to get discounts and earn points. You can also register your Travel Card at the Kliento service to view the rewards you have earned and give feedback on the service.
The first time you use your Travel Card as a loyalty card, you will get a short code with which you can register your Travel Card on the Kliento website. To register, click on ‘Register’ on the top of the page and enter the registration code and your email address. The email address is the only compulsory information required from customers.