The goal is to photograph as many faces as possible. All people over 18 years of age and under-18s with their parent's permission are welcome to be photographed.
"Every one of our one million customers deserves to be in the spotlight. Even if we are not able to photograph all of our customers, I hope we will manage to photograph as many as possible. All photographed customers will get a unique photo of themselves. The photos will also form a great, colorful collage of public transport users," says HSL's Director of Marketing and Communications Mari Flink.
The photos will be used to create an exhibition which will open online on 25 November. Also a physical exhibition will be built, which will be touring Helsinki region shopping centers and other public premises next year.
Pop up photoshoots:
- Mon 4 November 4pm-8pm Postihalli at the Central Railway Station
- Tue 5 November 4pm-8pm Postihalli at the Central Railway Station
- Wed 6 November 3pm-pm Sello Shopping Center
- Thu 6 November 3pm-pm Sello Shopping Center
- Fri 8 November 6pm-10pm Central Railway Station Metro Station, Kompassitaso
- Sat 9 November 11am-3pm Central Railway Station Metro Station, Kompassitaso