HSL’s tips for Flow Festival goers
1. Plan the route and check which ticket you need for the journey in advance. Use the HSL app or the browser version of the Journey Planner.
During the festival, the Metro will run two hours longer than usual on Friday 10 August and Saturday 11 August. For information about additional transport services, see HSL’s traffic bulletin.
2. Buy your ticket in advance Tickets are not sold on the Metro, trams and commuter trains.
- Download the HSL app on your mobile phone and buy your ticket on the app (single, day or 30-day mobile tickets for adults). You can pay your tickets with Visa or MasterCard or by mobile payment. You can download the HSL app from an app store. HSL app
- Top up your HSL Travel Card with a season ticket of value in advance and use it to pay your fare. Buy a day ticket. A day ticket is a good option if you make several journeys a day. Day tickets are also available via the HSL app. https://www.hsl.fi/en/tickets-and-fares
- Buy advance purchase single tickets from R-kiosk.
- HSL’s tickets are available, for example, from all R-kiosks in the HSL area and from ticket machines. All ticket sales points: hsl.fi/en/tickets-and-fares/sales-points
- Buy a city bike pass, hsl.fi/citybikes
3. Allow enough time
The festival will attract thousands of people, all traveling at the same time. Please allow enough time for your journeys. To avoid queueing, exchange your Flow Festival ticket for a bracelet in advance. Read more about the exchange on the Flow Festival's website.