As works to change stop signs and timetables have already started, new timetables and stop information may be in place at stops already before 13 August. Most school bus routes and U line buses will switch to winter timetables before 13 August. For more information, read a separate bulletin.
Changes to bus services from13 August
The biggest changes to bus services will take place in Pasila, Kalasatama and Herttoniemi. Buses 58 and 551 will be rerouted. The new routes partly correspond to the routes of trunk buses 500 and 510 to be introduced later. Buses 58 and 551 are not yet converted into trunk routes due to numerous construction sites along the routes. The buses will together provide three minute headways at peak times on their shared section of route from Herttoniemi to Munkkiniemi. More information about the changes is available in a separate bulletin.
Other changes to bus services from 13 August
- Changes to bus stops on routes 14 and 18N in Munkkisaari
- New departure stop for bus 15 in Salmisaari and bus 17 rerouted
- Changes to bus routes in Arabia and Kumpula: bus 55 to run via Arabia, bus 56 to run via Kumpulanmäki and peak-time bus route 71B withdrawn
- Bus 57 rerouted in Munkkiniemi, change to bus stops on routes 58 and 551(N)
- Route 80 extended to Itäkeskus, Roihupelto industrial area no longer served
- New night bus 87N to start running between Rautatientori and Kruunuvuorenranta
- Trunk bus 550 to resume its normal route in Viikinmäki
- Changes to stops served by neighborhood route 812 at Mellunmäki Metro Station
- Changes to bus services between Espoo and Lauttasaari: new bus 104 to start running between Lauttasaari and Haukilahti, buses 555 and 105A no longer serve Lauttasaari
- Changes to bus routes in Tillinmäki and Latokaski
- Changes to routes 165(N) and 168 in Kauklahti
- New route 437(K) to provide additional services from Perusmäki, Niipperi and Juvanmalmi to the Ring Rail Line
- Changes to bus bays at Martinlaakso bus terminal
- Bus 322 diverted in Martinlaakso
- Changes to bus stops on Mestarintie
- Route 434 extended to North Keimolanmäki
- New route 724V introduced
Tuusula and Kerava:
- Buses 635 and 963 running between Hyrylä and Kerava will no longer run via Mattilanpuisto on school days, services on route 975T to be operated on the normal route
Changes to tram services from 13 August
The operating hours of tram 1 will be extended. The last services will be around 9pm every day. Tram 8 continues to be diverted and replacement bus 8X will continue to run until the end of August.
Changes to train services from 13 August
I and P trains will start running more frequently on weekday and Saturday evenings between 7.30pm and 8.30pm.
Changes to Metro services from 13 August
The Metro will resume the shorter winter season headways, with trains running every 5 minutes between Tapiola and Mellunmäki as well as Matinkylä and Vuosaari and every 2.5 minutes between Tapiola and Itäkeskus.
Timetables from 13 August
You can search routes from 13 August and view route and stop-specific winter timetables in the Journey Planner. HSL no longer publishes timetable booklets but timetable leaflets are available at HSL service points. In addition, there are printable timetables.