The latest version of the HSL app, which includes the auto-renewing saver subscription, will be available from app stores in the next couple of weeks. The update will be rolled out in phases.
With the saver subscription, you can travel for free for over a month a year. See below how much you can save compared to a regular 30-day season ticket:
- AB ticket: 6.70 euros a month and 72 euros a year
- ABC ticket: 12.50 euros a month and 144 euros a year
- ABCD ticket: 17.40 euros a month and 204 euros a year.
The ticket is charged to your payment card automatically every 30 days.
You can set up an auto-renewing saver subscription if
- your customer group is Adult and
- you live in one of the HSL member municipalities, i.e. in Helsinki, Espoo, Kauniainen, Vantaa, Siuntio, Kirkkonummi, Sipoo, Kerava or Tuusula.
When you set up the subscription, you commit to a subscription period of 12 months. This means that if you cancel your subscription before the 360-day period is up and the 12th payment has been charged to your card, you will be charged a cancellation fee, which is
- 29 euros for AB, BC and D tickets
- 39 euros for ABC, CD, BCD and ABCD tickets
After the initial 360 days, your subscription will continue automatically. However, you can cancel your subscription at any without the cancellation fee.
You can change the validity area of your auto-renewing subscription ticket on the HSL app for free. The change will take effect at the beginning of the next 30-day period. You must make the change at least seven days before the start of the new 30-day period.