Changes to bus services from 12 August
New bus networks will be introduced in North Espoo and Leppävaara as well as in Kerava and Tuusula on 12 August 2019.
HSL’s trunk route network will expand with two new bus routes when route 58 is converted into trunk route 500 and route 551 into trunk route 510 from 12 August. The timetables and routes of the buses will not change but the number of stops served will decrease to speed up journey times.
- Neighborhood route 802 rerouted in Laajasalo from 12 August
- Neighborhood route 702 rerouted in Pukinmäki and Tapaninvainio from 12 August
- Trunk route 550 as well as 41 ja 552 to be diverted in Huopalahti from 12 August
- Trunk route 550 diverted in Viikinmäki from 12 August
- Change to route 617 in Veromies from 12 August
- Routes 621 and 622 withdrawn and route 623 rerouted from 12 August
- Changes to bus routes in Nikkilä from 12 August – the old bus station to be closed
- Changes to bus routes in Söderkulla from 12 August – route 991 withdrawn
Changes to tram services
Tram routes 2 and 7 will again serve Länsi-Pasila from 12 August when the track works for the Pasila station public transport terminal are completed. At the same time, the route of tram 7 will change.
Changes to train services
From 12 August, K trains will stop at all intermediate stations. In other words, the trains will start stopping at Käpylä, Pukinmäki and Tapanila. At the same time, N trains will be withdrawn and replaced by K trains. After this, all main line trains, I, P, K and T, will stop at all intermediate stations. From 12 August, Y trains will stop at Kauklahti.