Several bus routes will have additional services as schools reopen. Read more about the additional services in different HSL municipalities in our release. Timetables for all services operated are available in the Journey Planner.
However, there are fewer services than usually in the winter timetable season and waiting times may be longer than usual. In some cases, normal school bus links cannot, unfortunately, be provided.
From 14 May, there will be additional carriages on the following trains at peak times (Mon–Fri about 6am–9am and 2.30pm–6pm):
- K trains on the main line
- I and P trains on the Ring Rail Line
- E, L, U and Y trains and some A trains on the Coastal Line
Staying safe on public transport
If possible, we recommend using other modes of transport (e.g. walking or cycling) for school journeys. However, public transport is there for all those who need to travel.
When travelling by bus, you must buy your ticket in advance because drivers are not selling tickets for safety reasons due to the coronavirus.
We at HSL, do everything we can to make travel safe. Each passenger can contribute to their own and other passengers’ safety through their actions. Safety is a joint effort.
When traveling, please follow the instructions below:
- Only travel if you are healthy.
- If you need to cough or sneeze, cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve.
- Wash your hands often.
- Distance yourself from other passengers as much as you can. If the vehicle is full, please wait for the next one.
- As far as possible, avoid touching surfaces.