On Midsummer Eve, buses will mainly operate a Saturday service and on Midsummer Day, a Sunday service will operate. However, buses continue to operate a reduced summer timetable, which means that, with the exception of Sipoo route 841N, there is no extended night service on weekend nights and most buses operate a Sunday service on Saturdays. Commuter trains will operate a Saturday service on both Friday and Saturday nights.
All timetables are available in the Journey Planner.
On Thursday 18 June, a normal Thursday service will operate
- Commuter trains will, however, operate a Friday night service on the night of Thursday to Friday.
On Midsummer Eve Friday 19 June, a Saturday service will operate as per the current timetable
- Buses continue to operate a reduced summer service and a Sunday service is running on Saturdays and Sundays.
However, Sipoo bus routes have a separate Saturday timetable.
There will be no extended night service on Midsummer Eve night, excluding route 841N which will operate a Saturday service.
- U line buses will operate a Saturday service until 1pm, after which only some services will be running.
- On Midsummer Eve night, commuter trains will operate a Saturday night service.
On Midsummer Day, Saturday 2 June, a Sunday service will operate
- Buses will operate a Sunday service with no extended night service.
- U line buses will operate a reduced service.
- Commuter trains will operate a Saturday night service.
- NB! U and L trains will be replaced by bus 911X between Kauklahti and Kirkkonummi from 20 June 2am to 21 June 8am. Read more in our release.