The clocks will go forward one hour at 3am on Sunday 27 March.
Early morning bus services, i.e. Saturday service will run on winter time. Beginning from Sunday morning service, transport services will operate on summer time.
There will be some changes to public transport services:
- Bus routes 23N, 40, 43, 90N, 92N, 94N, 97N, 231N and 270N will have additional services operating on winter time.
- On route 615, the 3.25am and 3.55am (winter time) services from the airport will not run.
- On route U280, the 4am service will run on summer time, i.e. the bus will leave already at 3am on winter time.
Changes to commuter train timetables from midnight on 27 March
On the night of Saturday 26/Sunday 27 March, the following commuter trains will run on winter time:
- L trains from Helsinki to Kirkkonummi at 11.29pm, 11.59pm, 0.59am, 1.59am, 2.59am and 3.59am and from Kirkkonummi to Helsinki at 11.32pm and 0.34am. The trains will stop at Mankki and Luoma.
- The 3.59am L train will leave at 4.59am on summer time and it will stop also at Mankki and Luoma.
- P trains at 11.14pm, 11.44pm, 0.14am and 0.44am
- N trains from Helsinki to Kerava at 11.14pm, 0.14am, 0.44am, 1.14am, 2.14am and 3.14am as well as N trains from Kerava to Helsinki at 11.27pm, 0.57am, 1.57am and 2.57am will run on winter time. The 3.14am N train will leave at 4.14am on summer time.
- T trains from Helsinki via Kerava to Riihimäki at 11.44pm, 1.44am, 2.44am and 4.44am as well as T trains from Riihimäki via Kerava to Helsinki at 11.52pm, 0.52am and 1.52am will run on winter time. The 4.14am T train will leave at 5.14am on summer time.
- The 3.57am (winter time) N train from Kerava will not run. The 4.11am T train from Riihimäki to Helsinki will run on summer time. The train will leave from Kerava to Helsinki at 4.46am on summer time.
- R trains from Helsinki via Kerava to Riihimäki at 11.19pm and 0.42am as well as H train from Riihimäki via Kerava to Helsinki at 11.14pm will run on winter time.
See also public transport over the Easter weekend.