There are changes to commuter train services in HSL area from 10 December. Two new Y trains to Siuntio are added on weekdays, causing minor changes to the timetables of and U trains. On the main line, a new Saturday-Sunday N train service from Kerava to Helsinki at 6.14am is added. In addition, the timetables of some Z train services change due to the opening of Henna station.
Changes in brief
- Monday-Friday U train from Helsinki at 6.47am starts to leave at 6.46am and the train continues to Siuntio.
- E train from Helsinki at 6.56am starts to leave at 6.55am.
- A new Y train from Siuntio at 7.49am, the train leaves from Kirkkonummi to Helsinki at 8.06am and replaces the current X train.
- Y train from Helsinki at 13.07pm starts to leave at 13.06am.
- A new Y train from Helsinki to Siuntio at 4.22pm.
- A new U train from Siuntio at 5.27pm, the train leaves from Kirkkonummi to Helsinki at 5.36pm
- Z trains from Helsinki at 6.35am and 7.35am start to leave at 6.30am and 7.30am.
- The Monday-Friday Z train arriving at Helsinki at 8.24am starts to run 2 minutes later.
- The Z train arriving at Helsinki at 10.14am starts to run 10 minutes later.
- A new Saturday-Sunday N train from Kerava at 6.14am.
Detailed timetables are available from the Journey Planner or via the links below: