There will be changes to R and T train services on the night of Monday 3 December between Kerava and Riihimäki due to maintenance.
Changes to services:
- The 0.40am R train from Helsinki and 1.51am T train from Helsinki will terminate at Kerava, from where passengers can continue by replacement bus 969X to Riihimäki. The bus leaves at 1.05am and 2.33am and runs via the intermediate stations.
- The 2.53am train from Riihimäki (Jokela 3.16am) will only run from Kerava to Helsinki. Bus 969X will leave from Riihimäki at 2.42am (Jokela 3.15am) via the intermediate stations to Kerava, where passengers can change to N train leaving to Helsinki at 4.05am.
For detailed timetables of the replacement bus, see the Journey Planner
Stops served by replacement bus 969X at stations
- Kerava: Bay 12 (Ke0424) to Riihimäki
- Ainola: Stops on Poikkitie, on both sides of the Myrskykatu intersection.
- Järvenpää: Bay 1 "Järvenpään Matkahuolto" (Jä2100) to Kerava and bay 4 "Järvenpään Matkah." (Jä2104) to Riihimäki
- Saunakallio: Stop in the direction of Järvenpää:, "Saunakallio" (Jä2017) on Wärtsilänkatu. Stop in the direcion of Jokela: "Saunakallio" (Jä2018) on Wärtsilänkatu
- Jokela: Jokela station (Tu6100) to Riihimäki and Jokela station (Tu6101) to Kerava
The replacement buses and above-mentioned trains will be low-floor.
Route of bus 969X in the HSL area