There will be bus and tram diversion on Saturday 8 June due to the Helsinki Half Marathon.
Tram 9 will be diverted approximately 9.15am-11am to run via Sturenkatu to St. Paul's Church (Paavalinkirkko). The tram will run along Kaarlenkatu, Helsinginkatu, Läntinen Brahenkatu and Sturenkatu to St. Paul's Church.
The following stops will not be served: "Helsinginkatu" (H0250 and H0651), "Fleminginkatu" (H0652 and H0653), "Sturenkatu" (H0654 and H0655), "Kotkankatu" (H0656 and H0657), "Pasilan konepaja" (H0658 and H0659), "Jämsänkatu" (H0660 and H0661), "Asemapäällikönkatu" (H0619 and H0662), "Kellosilta" (H0616), "Messukeskus" (H0614) and "Pasilan asema" (H0612).
Buses 58, 59 and 551 will run in both directions along Teollisuuskatu, Ratapihantie and Pasilansilta between 9.25am and 11am. The buses will serve the "Teollisuuskatu" (H2105) and "Pasilansilta" (H2012) bus stops along the diversion route. The "Jämsänkatu" (H0661 and H2172) and "Pasilan asema" (H2135, H2137 and H2164) stops will not be served.
In addition, the event is expected to cause delays to public transport services.
- Töölönlahdenkatu, approximately 8.30am – 8.35am: delays to buses to/from Elielinaukio
- Ruoholahdenranta, approximately 8.35am – 8.55am: delays to tram routes 6, 6T, 7 and 9, as well to bus 20
- The junction of Hietalahdenranta and Bulevardi, approximately 8.35am – 8.55am: delays to tram routes 6 and 6T, as well as bus 21
- Telakkakatu between Pursimiehenkatu and Tehtaankatu, approximately 8.40am –9am: delays to tram route 1 and bus 14
- Merisotilaantori, approximately 9.10am – 9.30am: short delays to tram 4
- Hermannin rantatie by Vanhan talvitie, approximately 9.15am– 10.40am: delays to bus 55