HSL invites participants with an existing service or a concept that are feasible and can quickly be developed into a pilot. The services to be piloted must be sustainable both economically and environmentally and either complement or renew the current service portfolio of HSL.
HSL is looking for solutions related to, for example:
- ridesharing, door-to-door services
- mobility services for sparsely populated areas
- moving around goods and people
- leisure journeys
- solutions reducing the need to travel
- something completely new!
What’s in it for you?
· HSL invests a total of 1M€ in the contest, split to 2-3 pilots
· A leading “real-life testbed” where 1 million journeys are made each day by tech-savvy travellers
· Collaboration and partnership in making your service fly
Participation applications that correspond to the invitation and were received by the deadline will be evaluated by the jury. Please note that the jury will assess the participants’ applications anonymously. In other words, the applications may not reveal who the applicant is. Anonymity applies to the whole working period of the jury: applicants may not contact or discuss the applications with the members of the jury until the jury has fully completed their work.
Members of the jury:
Roope Ritvos (Forum Virium Helsinki)
Tiina Kähö (Smart & Clean)
Pasi Laitala (City of Espoo)
Jouni Wallander (Solita Oy)
Sini Puntanen (HSL)
Mari Flink (HSL)