HSL ticket sales partially unavailable on the night of 12 November
HSL’s back-end systems will be undergoing maintenance on the night of Tuesday 12 November between midnight and 4.30am. The update will take about 4.5 hours to complete. During this time, tickets cannot be purchased at R-kiosks and other sales points or at full-range ticket machines.
Tickets will be available as usual
- via the HSL app (single, day and season tickets)
- at card readers (value tickets)
- from HSL single ticket machines
- from parking ticket machines in Helsinki
- from bus drivers (single tickets and one-day tickets with cash)
You can also buy single tickets in advance from sales points or top up your HSL card with value or a season ticket. The HSL app is available for Android and iPhone devices. Downlowd the app on your phone and buy tickets on there.
More information about the HSL app: hsl.fi/en/app
Find a sales point: hsl.fi/en/tickets-and-fares/sales-points