There will be changes to commuter train services 12-14 August due to track works at Pasila and Ilmala. In addition, there are changes to some train services on the night of 13/14 August due to the change of the timetable season.
Some trains to Helsinki not stopping at Ilmala over the coming weekend
A and I trains to Helsinki will not stop at Ilmala from Saturday 12 August 10pm to Monday 14 August 2am due to track work.
L trains to Helsinki will not stop at Ilmala on Sunday 13 August 2am-12noon.
In addition, there will be changes to departure platforms at Pasila station. Check the timetable displays at the station for up-to-date information about departure platforms.
From the direction of Huopalahti to Ilmala:
Take a train to Pasila and change to an A or P train going in the opposite direction.
Commuter trains switch to winter timetables on 14 August at midnight
There will be minor changes to train services on Sunday night. The train timetables will chance at midnight, i.e. from midnight, commuter trains will run on winter timetables. Trains that leave before midnight will run to their destinations on summer timetables. This will cause changes to train timetables.
The following trains marked on summer timetables will not run on the night of Sunday 13 August/Monday 14 August:
- L trains from Helsinki at 0.01am and 1.01am.
- L train from Kirkkonummi at 0.36am
- P train from Helsinki at 0.16am (From Helsinki Airport to Helsinki at 0.48am)
- N trains from Helsinki at 0.18am and 0.48am
- N trains from Kerava at 0.02am and 1.02am
- T train from Helsinki at 1.48am
The following trains will run on the night of Sunday 13 August (winter timetables):
- L trains from Helsinki at 0.03am and 1.03am.
- L train from Kirkkonummi at 0.29am
- P train from Helsinki at 0.28am (From Helsinki Airport to Helsinki at 1.01am)
- N trains from Helsinki at 0.12am and 0.42am
- N trains from Kerava at 0.14am and 1.14am
- T train from Helsinki at 1.46am
- (R train from Helsinki at 0.40am, no timetable change)