Finland will switch to summer time during the night between next Saturday and Sunday. The clocks will go forward one hour at 3am on Sunday 26 March.
Early morning bus services, i.e. Saturday service will run on winter time. Beginning from Sunday morning service, transport services will operate on summer time.
There will be some changes to public transport services
Bus routes 20N, 23N, 40, 43, 94N, 97N, 231N, 235N, 411 and 436N will have additional services operating on winter time.
On route U280, the 4am service from Helsinki to Veikkola (Nummela and Lohja) will operate on summer time, i.e. the bus will leave at 3am on winter time.
On the night of Saturday 25/Sunday 26 March, the following commuter trains will run on winter time:
- L trains from Helsinki to Kirkkonummi at 3.01am and 4.01am (i.e. the trains will leave at 4.01am and 5.01am on summer time)
- N train from Helsinki to Kerava at 3.18am (i.e. the train will leave at 4.18am on summer time)
- T train from Helsinki to Riihimäki at 4.18am (i.e. the train will leave at 5.18am on summer time)
- N trains from Kerava to Helsinki at 3.02am and 4.02am (i.e. the trains will leave at 4.02am and 5.02am on summer time)
- Please note, the 4.12am (summer time) T train from Riihimäki to Helsinki (from Kerava at 4.47am) will be replaced by an R train operating to the T train timetable between Riihimäki and Kerava and arriving at Helsinki at 5.10am.