Ticket sales partially unavailable on the night of Monday 21 November
We will be updating the HSL card backend system on the night of Monday 21 November/Tuesday 22 November between about midnight and 5am. During this time some ticket sales services will be unavailable.
During the update, you will not be able to buy tickets with your HSL card
- from large, full-range ticket machines
- using the online HSL card service. Tickets purchased via the HSL card service before the disruption will not be transferred to HSL cards during the update.
- from sales points (R-kiosks, Prisma stores, S-market and Alepa grocery stores, Food Market Herkku grocery stores and Varuboden Osla stores)
During the update, you can buy tickets:
- via the HSL app (single, day and season tickets). Read more about the HSL app
- with HSL card at card readers (value tickets, season tickets)
- from HSL single ticket machines
- from parking ticket machines in Helsinki
Alternatively, you can buy tickets in advance:
- Top up your HSL card with value or a season ticket using the HSL card service, at full-range ticket machines or at a sales or service point.
- Single and day tickets are available from full-range ticket machines as well as from sales and service points.