Disruptions to main line and airport train services on Saturday 21 October
- K/N trains to/from Kerava have resumed service. The first K/N train from Helsinki to Kerava left at 4.41pm. The trains are running every 20 minutes, leaving from Helsinki at 01, 21 and 41 past the hour. The trains stop only at Pasila, Tikkurila, Korso, Savio and Kerava. The intermediate station can be reached be changing to a train going in the opposite direction at Tikkurila.
- The firts train from Kerava (K/N) to Helsinki left at 5.21pm. The trains stop at all stations.
- R and Z trains are running as usual but there may be delays.
- I trains started running from Helsinki via Tikkurila to the airport at 6.56pm. The trains stop only at Pasila and Tikkurila. After Tikkurila the trains stop as usual. The intermediate stations can be reached by changing to a train going in the opposite direction at Tikkula.
- P are running normally.
- There are no more additional services on routes 562N, 615 and 632.
- Kaikilla junilla voi olla myöhästymisiä illan aikana.
There are alterations to commuter train services on Saturday 21 October due to an electric fault to the south of Tikkurila. The duration of the disruptions is not known.
- N and K trains are not running. Southbound R and Z trains exceptionally stop at all stations. Northbound R and Z trains only stop at Tikkurila between Oulunkylä and Kerava. The intermediate station can be reached by changing to a train going in the opposite direction.
- Only P trains are running from Helsinki to Helsinki Airport (via Huopalahti and Myyrmäki) and only I trains are running from Helsinki Airport to Helsinki (via Myyrmäki and Huopalahti).
- P trains run every 20 minutes leaving from Helsinki at 08, 28 and 48 past the hour. From the airport, the trains return back to Helsinki as I trains via Huopalahti. All P trains are operated with an extra carriage.
- There are no train services from the airport to Leinelä and Tikkurila and I and P trains are not runnign between Helsinki and Tikkurila.
- There may be delays to other train services.
- Bus 562N runs from Tikkurila to Helsinki Airport, all services on route 562 are operated under route number 562N to the airport.
- Bus 631 runs between Leinelä and Tikkurila (Tikkurila-Korso-Kulomäki). Additional services operate on the route from 11.55am Te buses run every 15 minutes in both directions leaving at 10, 25, 40 and 55 minutes past the hour.
- Additional services operate on route 615 from 12.05pm. The buses run from Rautatientori (Railway Square) every 15 minutes at 10, 25, 40 and 55 minutes past the hour and from Helsinki Airport at 03, 18, 33 and 48 minutes past the hour.
During the service disruption,city internal tickets are accepted also on regional commuter train journeys and long-distance train tickets are accepted on HSL area trains.