Changes to commuter train departure platforms at Pasila station 5-8 June
There will be changes to the departure platforms of K, I, P, T, R and Z trains in the direction of Tikkurila as well as E, U, L, P and I trains in the direction of Huopalahti at Pasila station from Friday evening 5 June to Monday morning 8 June due to track work.
Platforms 7 and 8 will be closed from Fri 5 June 11pm tom Mon 8 June 5am. E and U trains will mainly depart from platforms 9 and 10. However, platforms 9 and 10 will also be occasionally closed. In addition, from Monday 8 June, E, U and Y trains will use platform 8 instead of platform 8. Platform 7 will be closed until further notice.
Platforms 1 and 2 will also be closed from Sunday evening to Monday morning due to changing of overhead wires between Helsinki and Pasila. There will be changes to the departure platforms for trains in the direction of Tikkurila.
Changes to departure platforms
Friday 5 June 11pm to Monday 8 June 5am:
platforms 7 and 8 will be closed
- E and U trains will depart from platforms 9 and 10, with the exception of the times below.
Sat 6 June 10.30pm-11.35pm, Sun 7 June 6.30am-10am and Sun 7 June 11pm-11:35pm:
platforms 7 to 9 will be closed
- Westbound E and U trains will depart from platform 11 and E and U trains to Helsinki will depart from platform 10
Sat 6 June 11.35pm to Sun 7 June 6.30am and Sun 7 June 11.35pm to Mon 8 June 5am:
platforms 7 to 10 will be closed
- L and P trains in the direction of Huopalahti as well as L and I trains to Helsinki will depart from platform 11
Sun 7 June 11pm to Mon 8 June 5am:
platforms 1 and 2 will be closed
- K, P and T trains to Helsinki will depart from platform 5
- Northbound K , I and T trains will depart from platform 3
- Northbound R and Z trains will depart from platform 4
- R and Z trains to Helsinki will depart from platform 6
The Journey Planner shows the usual departure platforms for all trains, the changes are not updated in the system in real time. Other changes to departure platforms are possible. Please listen to station announcements and see the station displays for up-to-date information.