Changes to T and R train services and replacement bus between Kerava and Riihimäki on the night of 6 July
There will be changes to R and T train services between Kerava and Riihimäki on the night of Monday 6 July / Tuesday 7 July due to maintenance. Replacement bus 969X will run from Kerava via Ainola, Järvenpää, Saunakallio, Jokela and Hyvinkää to Riihimäki.
Changes to services
- The 0.40am R train from Helsinki and 1.51am T train from Helsinki will terminate at Kerava. At Kerava, passengers can change to replacement bus 969X leaving at 1.08am and 2.33am. The bus will run to Riihimäki via the intermediate stations.
From the direction of Riihimäki
- The R train from Tampere arriving at Riihimäki station at 0.16am and normally departing from Riihimäki to Helsinki at 0.26am will terminate at Riihimäki. Replacement bus 969X will depart from Riihimäki at 0.21am and run via the intermediate stations (Jokela 0.54am) to Kerava, where passengers can change to the 1.47am T train to Helsinki.
- The 2.58am T train from Riihimäki will only run between Kerava and Helsinki. The train will depart from Kerava at 3.32am. Replacement bus 969X will depart from Riihimäki at 2.42am and run via the intermediate stations (Jokela 3.15am) to Kerava, where passengers can change to the 4.05am K train to Helsinki.
- The 3.53am T train from Riihimäki will be replaced by a T train departing at 3.58am. The train will depart from Jokela at 4.15am and from Kerava at 4.32am. From Kerava, the train will continue to Helsinki as usual.
There will also be platform changes at Kerava station. Timetables for the replacement bus are available in the Journey Planner.
Stops served by replacement bus 969X at train stations in the HSL area
- Kerava: Bay 11 (Ke0408) to Riihimäki.
- Ainola: Replacement stops on Poikkitie, on both sides of the Myrskykatu intersection.
- Järvenpää: Järvenpää railway station, bay 15 (Jä2125) to Kerava and bay 16 (Jä2126) to Jokela.
- Saunakallio: In the direction of Järvenpää, "Saunakallio" (Jä2017) on Wärtsilänkatu. In the direction of Jokela, "Saunakallio" (Jä2018) on Wärtsilänkatu
- Jokela: “Jokelan asema” (Tu6100) to Riihimäki and "Jokelan asema" (Tu6101) to Kerava.
The replacement buses and all above-mentioned trains will be low-floor.
Route of bus 969X in the HSL area