I and P train services to be disrupted between Kivistö and Aviapolis on the night of Saturday/Sunday July 4/5
Track work will be taking place on the Ring Rail Line on the night of Saturday/Sunday July 4/5 between midnight and 6am. I and P trains will turn at Kivistö and Aviapolis stations, i.e. there will no service between these stations. I trains will run from Helsinki to Aviapolis and from Kivistö to Helsinki, P trains will run from Helsinki to Kivistö and from Aviapolis to Helsinki. The trains will run to their normal timetables. There will be some additional train and bus services.
Alternative services as well as train and bus timetables are also available in the Journey Planner.
The following bus routes, running to their normal timetables, will provide alternative services between Kivistö and Aviapolis:
- Bus 415N runs between Helsinki city center and Helsinki Airport via Mannerheimintie, Myyrmäki and Aviapolis
- Bus 561 runs via Malmi and Helsinki Airport
- Bus 562N runs via Tikkurila and Helsinki Airport via Aviapolis
- Bus 576 runs via Tikkurila and Kivistö via Aviapolis
- Bus 615 runs between Helsinki city center and Helsinki Airport via Mäkelänkatu and Aviapolis
- Buses 624N and 631 run between Tikkurila and Leinelä
Routes 562N ad 576 will have some additional services.
Changes to I and P train services on the night of 4/5 July
- I trains from Helsinki at 11.36pm, 0.06am, 0.36am and 5.06am will be cancelled between Aviapolis and Kivistö
- Otherwise the trains will run as usual. The trains will depart from Kivistö via Myyrmäki and Huopalahti to Helsinki as usual at 0.11am, 0.41am, 1.11am and 5.41am.
- In addition, the following additional I trains will be running:
- From Helsinki via Tikkurila and Helsinki Airport to Aviapolis at 11.14pm and 1.06am
- Kivistö via Myyrmäki and Huopalahti to Helsinki at 1.41am, 2.11am and 6.01am
- P trains from Helsinki at 11.23pm, 11.48pm, 0.18am, 0.48am, 1.18am and 5.18am will be cancelled between Kivistö and Aviapolis
Otherwise the trains will run as usual. The trains will depart from Aviapolis via Helsinki Airport and Tikkurila to Helsinki as usual at 11.53pm, 0.18am, 0.48am, 1.18am, 1.48am and 5.48am.
- In addition, the following additional P train will be running:
From Helsinki via Myyrmäki to Kivistö at 4.48am
- Bus route 576, Tikkurila-Aviapolis-Seutula-Kivistö, will have additional services:
- From Tikkurila:
- Tikkurila 0.20am – Aviapolis 0.37am – Kivistö 1.02am (connection to the 1.11am I train to Helsinki)
- Tikkurila 1.20am – Aviapolis 1.37am – Kivistö 2.02am (connection to the 2.11am I train to Helsinki)
- From Kivistö:
- (connection from the P train which arrives at 0.13am) Kivistö 0.20am – Aviapolis 0.45am – Tikkurila 0.59am
- (connection from the P train which arrives at 1.13am) Kivistö 1.20am – Aviapolis 1.45am – Tikkurila 1.59am
- (connection from the P train which arrives at 5.13am) Kivistö 5.20am – Aviapolis 5.43am – Tikkurila 5.58am
- From Tikkurila: