I and A trains cancelled on Friday morning 4 September
I and A trains are cancelled on Friday morning 4 September due to a switch failure. The problem is expected to be fixed by 8.30am.
Alternative transport links:
Use the Journey Planner to find alternative transport links. Some possibilities:
- K trains are running as usual.
- Trunk route 200 from Valimo, Pitäjänmäki and Mäkkylä stations served by A trains
- P trains to/from Helsinki Airport, Kivistö, Aviapolis and Leinelä.
- From Kivistö, bus 431 and U lines 453-465 from Hämeenlinnanväylä stops
- From Vantaankoski, southbound buses 435 and 436
- From Martinlaakso, southbound buses 435, 446 and 421
- From Louhela, southbound buses 435, 436 and 411
- From Myyrmäki, southbound buses 39 and 411
- Bus 560 to Torpparinmäki, where you can change to buses 611-643 running along Tuusulanväylä. If you are going to Pasila, this is the best option.
- From Malminkartano, southbound buses 37 and 39
- From Kannelmäki, southbound bus 43
- From Pohjois-Haaga, southbound bus 40