Bus and train services when switching to winter time on Sunday 25 October 2020
Finland will switch to winter time on the night of Saturday 25/Sunday 26 October. Clocks will be set back one hour on Sunday 25 October at 4am.
Saturday service will run on summer time. In other words, also early morning services will run on summer time. Beginning from Sunday morning service, transport services will operate on winter time.
The following bus services will operate on both summer and winter time:
- Bus 562N at 3.03am from Mellunmäki and at 3.06am from Helsinki Airport.
- Bus 615 at 3.11am and 3.41am from the Railway Square (Rautatientori) and at 3.28am and 3.58am from Helsinki Airport.
Commuter trains whose departure time is before 4am will run only on summer time and trains with departure times after 4am will operate on winter time.
The following exceptions will apply:
- L trains from Helsinki to Kirkkonummi at 3.03am and 4.03am will operate on summer time.There will be no L train from Helsinki at 4.03am winter time.
- K trains from Helsinki to Kerava at 3.21am and 3.51am and T train from Helsinki at 4.21am will operate on summer time.There will be no K and T trains from Helsinki at 3.51am and 4.21am winter time.
- T train from Riihimäki to Helsinki at 3.53am (from Jokela at 4.13am and from Kerava at 4.32am) will run on winter time. In other words, the train will depart at 3.53am according to winter time and there will be no T train from Riihimäki at 3.53am summer time.