Tram routes 4 and 10 diverted via Alppila from 24 October 8pm yo 25 October 6am
Tram routes 4 and 10 will be diverted via Alppila in both directions from Saturday 24 October 8pm to Sunday 25 October 6am.
The trams will run along Mannerheimintie, Helsinginkatu, Läntinen Brahenkatu, Porvoonkatu, Viipurinkatu, Nordenskiöldinkatu, Reijolankatu and Mannerheimintie. The trams will serve all stops along the diversion route. The diversion is not updated in the Journey Planner. Some stops on Mannerheimintie will not be served due to the diversion and there may be delays to the services.
The diversion is due to water pipe repair on Mannerheimintie, to the norht of the Nordenskiöldinkatu junction. The works will not affact tram 2.
Stops not served on Mannerheimintie
- Ooppera (H0107 and H0108, stops with the same name on Helsinginkatu will be served)
- Töölön halli (H0109 and H0110)
- Kansaneläkelaitos (H0111 and H0112)
Stops served along the diversion route
- Ooppera (H0241 and H0242)
- Kaupunginpuutarha (H0243 and H0244)
- Linnanmäki (south) (H0245 and H0246)
- Urheilutalo (H0248 and H0259)
- Alppila (H0631 and H0632)
- Linnanmäki (north) (H0633 and H0634)
- Karjalankatu (H0635 and H0636)
- Eläintarha (H0637 and H0638)
- Auroran sairaala (H0639 and H0640, Aurora Hospital)