Bus route 701 to be diverted in Viikinmäki 21 March-19 June
Bus route 701 will be diverted via Harjannetie in Viikinmäki from 21 March. The bus will not serve Aulangontie.
Bus route 701 will be diverted via Harjannetie in Viikinmäki from 21 March.
The bus will not run via Aulangontie and the following stops as well as the stops on Hernepellontie will not be served:
- "Aulangontie" (H3016 and H3017)
- "Harjulankatu" (H3014 and H3015)
- "Viikinmäen puhdistamo" (H3012 and H3013)
- "Viikinmäen ampumarata" (H3209).
On Harjannetiel, the bus will serve the following stops:
- "Hernepellontie" (H3211 and H3212)
- "Bysantinkuja" (H3213 and H3214)
- "Kiviteltankatu" (H3215 and H3216).
The diversion is due to the construction of the Jokeri light rail line and it is expected to remain in place until 19 June.