HSL ticket sales partially unavailable on the night of 4 December
HSL’s back-end systems will be undergoing maintenance on the night of Wednesday 4 December about 10.30pm to 00.30am
The update will take up to 2.5 hours to complete. During this time, tickets cannot be purchased at R-kiosks and other sales points or at full-range ticket machines.
Tickets will be available as usual
- via the HSL app (single, day and season tickets)
- at card readers (value tickets)
- from HSL single ticket machines
- from parking ticket machines in Helsinki
- from bus drivers (single tickets and one-day tickets with cash)
You can also buy single tickets in advance from sales points or top up your HSL card with value or a season ticket. The HSL app is available for Android and iPhone devices.
More information about the HSL app: hsl.fi/en/app
Find a sales point: hsl.fi/en/tickets-and-fares/sales-points