People with reduced mobility

You are eligible for discounted travel if you live permanently in the HSL area and your mobility is impaired owing to a permanent injury or chronic disease.

If you are a wheelchair user, you do not need a ticket on HSL public transport.

A companion traveling with you does not need a ticket if you have a Companion Pass or an EU Disability Card marked with the symbol A. Read more about the Companion Pass.

Travel advice

Companion Pass

If you are unable to travel alone due to a chronic disease or disability, you may be entitled to a companion.